Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
You will be pleasantly surprised once you take a look at this hidden gem.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This quality home embraces an ideal floor plan, perfect for the large family, well thought out formal and informal living rooms. Step inside and be impressed by what this family home has to offer! Positioned on a fully fenced 900m2 allotment in an excellent location moments from the Goondiwindi Golf Club, this winning combination of style, functionality and location are hard to come by.
• Double brick garage with three roller doors plus carport
• Separate formal dining and a cosy carpeted sitting room
• Expansive open plan with kitchen, dining and family room with
built-in timber bar, brick fire place with wood heater
• Huge rumpus room with cathedral ceilings overlooking the front
and rear gardens
• Generous master bedroom with built-ins, an ensuite including spa
• Three large built-in bedrooms - all serviced by the family
bathroom and powder room
• Full size home office adjacent to the front entry
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning, ceiling fans. Parquetry floors
through living areas and new carpet
• Well established gardens and landscaping
Located within close proximity to town, schools and parks, this could be just the quiet lifestyle change you and your family are looking for.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.